Thank you for logging on this Sales Effectiveness Questionnaire. To find out your current level of sales effectiveness in your company, please fill in this questionnaire and e-mail to email@example.com indicating your name, company, industry and job title. You will receive a complimentary evaluation and suggestions on how things can be improved.
非常感谢你使用这份销售评估问卷。如果你想了解你们公司目前的销售效率，不妨将此问卷作答，然后e-mail到 firstname.lastname@example.org ，并表明你的姓名、工作单位、所在行业以及你的职衔。你将免费获得针对你们销售效率的评估以及建议。
Sales Effectiveness Questionnaire 销售评估问答
1. From a scale of 0-10, 0 being the worst, and 10 being the best, how would you rate the level of your personal/ team’s sales performance? 如果以0-10分的标准，0分为最差，10分为最好，您会为您本人或销售团队的业绩打几分？
2. What needs to be done to bring you to a 10? 你认为应该实施那些战略才能够达到10分？
3. (For Sales Managers only) What kinds of people do you need in your team in order to bring you to a 10? （只针对销售经理）你需要怎样的团队才能让你达到10分？
4. What is the main reason why you are not getting more customers than presently? How did you arrive at that opinion? 你不能获得更多客户的主要原因是什么？你是如何得出这一结论的？
5. Describe the typical sales cycle to close a sale, from generating the lead (trade shows, cold calls or other prospecting process) through to a close: 形容你的行销周期，从产生销售线索 （展会、陌生电话或其他途径）直到成交：
5.1. How many contacts to close the sale? 需要接触多少潜在客户才能够完成一笔交易？
5.2. Description of typical clients’ profiles, needs and requirements. 具体形容一般客户的简介以及其所提出的需求
5.3. Length of cycle from initial contact to close? 销售周期
5.4. Number and type of competitors involved. 竞争对手的数量与类型
6. What are your customers' most important buying criteria (E.g. Price, Quality, Service, Customisation, Payment Options, Others etc.) ? List at least 3 你的客户有哪些选购标准？（如价格、质量、服务、量身订造、付款方式、其他方面等。）至少列出三项
7. List every way you have of prospecting customers. 列下你找寻、吸引客户的所有方法。
8. What are the most frequent objections you hear? 你最常听到的反对异议有哪些？
9. What are the top three reasons that you lose business to a competitor? 如果你在某些单子输给竞争对手，有哪3大的理由？
10. Why MUST a prospect buy your product or service? 客户为何一定要购买你的产品或服务？
11. Why MUST a prospect buy from you? 客户为何一定要与你本人购买？
We will get back
to you within 5 working days after you completed this questionnaire.
As you might have heard of them, the most common challenges faced by sales people in any country, and across nearly every industry, are as follow:
Having these concerns in mind, the Psyche-Selling TM is created as a result of 1-to-1 coaching with sales people from a variety of industries across 13 cities in Asia.
Psyche-Selling TM is currently operating as a community of experienced sales and marketing professionals helping other sales and marketing professionals. Psyche-Selling TM welcomes collaborations with consultancies and distributors.